Market Trends & New Services
The global industrial air compressor market is growing at a compound annual rate of 3.65%, with analysts predicting that the market would be larger than $40 billion by 2025. But while the market is poised for rapid growth, manufacturers are under increasing pressure to differentiate their offerings to stand out in a crowded marketplace. Meanwhile, recent innovations in the Industrial IoT are setting the stage for a massive technological shift within the industry.
With the Industrial IoT imminent and more manufacturers beginning to undergo an IIoT transformation, dynamics in the air compressor market, too, are changing. This infographic will address the following areas, calling up on industry data, along with macro as well as micro trends observed within the air compressor and the larger industrial equipment market:
- Factors driving the growth of the industrial air compressor market
- The availability of smarter (and more relevant) machine data for manufacturers
- Bundling the IIoT technology stack: Using all-in-one IIoT solutions to accelerate IIoT project timelines
- New revenue streams and business opportunities for manufacturers, enabled by data-driven services
- Compressed Air as a Service (CaaS) and other recurring revenue models replacing antiquated sales models.
Download this infographic to learn more