Deploy AirLink devices faster and reduce your operational costs with our device management cloud application. AirLink® Management Service remotely configures, deploys, and monitors AirLink gateways over-the-air and makes managing a thousand devices as easy as managing ten.
ABI Research has ranked ALMS as "Best in Class" among competing device management services. Learn more.
The interactive monitoring dashboard and map shows the status, signal strength, and location of all AirLink gateways deployed. Drill down to quickly troubleshoot devices or update older versions of firmware with one-click. Advanced heartbeat reporting and custom alerts can be setup to notify you when devices go offline, resulting in faster issue identification, less downtime, and fewer field trips.
Configurable options with AirLink Management Service:
- Customize device reporting for low or high bandwidth environments
- Schedule periodic reports on any ALEOS parameter
- Configure security/networking settings for VPN tunneling, port forwarding, and routing
- Setup alerts for mission critical applications and export historical data
- Initiate GPS/Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) tracking protocols
- Configure I/O settings for communicating with attached assets, including legacy industrial equipment
- Create templates to rapidly deploy or update the configuration of any number of AirLink gateways at once
- Activate and deactivate airtime subscriptions with select network carriers