You need to maintain multiple device configurations, update device software, and remotely diagnose reported issues. AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
is the industry’s leading device management solution. This highly advanced application supports over-the-air device registration, configuration and software updates. Dashboards display up-to-date views of the entire fleet, and custom reports can be set up to monitor critical events and prevent downtime.
ABI Research has ranked ALMS as "Best in Class" among competing device management services. Read the ABI Research Report
The interactive monitoring dashboard and map shows the status, signal strength, and location of all AirLink gateways deployed. Drill down to quickly troubleshoot devices or update older versions of firmware with one-click. Advanced heartbeat reporting and custom alerts can be set up to notify you when devices go offline, resulting in faster issue identification, less downtime, and fewer field trips.
Configurable options with AirLink Management Service:
- Customize device reporting for low or high bandwidth environments
- Schedule periodic reports on any ALEOS parameter
- Configure security/networking settings for VPN tunneling, port forwarding, and routing
- Set up alerts for mission critical applications and export historical data
- Initiate GPS/Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) tracking protocols
- Configure I/O settings for communicating with attached assets, including legacy industrial equipment
- Create templates to rapidly deploy or update the configuration of any number of AirLink gateways at once
- Activate and deactivate airtime subscriptions with select network carriers